At 11 months old I can finally say C has 2 teeth! Took him long enough! However, getting this two teeth in was no picnic. C experienced the whole gamut of things that come with teething. He had a cold, runny nose, cough, pain, swelling, tears, and food strike. Did I miss anything? The good news is, when it was all over we saw two pearly whites pop through on the bottom. Luckily, we found somethings that worked nicely to get us through that awful week.
This post may contain affiliate links. I only recommend products that I love or personally use.
My Teething Favorites
1. NoseFrida – I must say that the Swedes are genius to come up with this. It works fabulously for that stuffy nose!
2. Boogie Wipes – This was the first time we experienced a “bad” cold. Let me tell you the Boogie Wipes did an excellent job of taking care of the dried up stuff around his nose. A thanks to my sister-in-law. She was the first person to tell me about these!
3. Sophie the Giraffe – I love this as an option as something for “C” to chomp down on. It’s also nice and easy for him to manipulate.
4. Pacifier – C is a pacifier guy at night. When he was teething, it helped soothe him during the day when his teeth were bothering him. He liked to use it as more of a chomping tool than for sucking.
5. Fresh Feeders – We didn’t use these for food but for ice. It worked so nice to soothe his gums. He loved sucking on his “ice nuk.”
In celebration of Great Grape Boogie Wipes being sold at Walmart, I’m teaming up with Boogie Wipes to offer the Great Grape Summer Giveaway!
One winner will be drawn each week for the next eight weeks and will receive a $50 Walmart gift card and a Boogie Wipes prize pack.
How to Enter
From following some of our favorite bloggers on social media to instagramming a picture of your Great Grape purchase at Walmart, there are dozens of ways to enter – and a few ways to enter every single day.
Check back throughout the next eight weeks to enter again and see if you won!
Want to have more fun this summer?
Giveaway is live Tuesday, July 8, 2014 until midnight on Tuesday, September 2, 2014. US and Canada residents only. One winner will be chosen each week and will be notified via email. YOUR BLOG NAME received no compensation for sponsoring this event, and is not responsible for the delivery of the prize. Prize delivery is the sole responsibility of Boogie Wipes.