Closet dividers were one of the easiest and most helpful projects I did for C’s room. I was going through his closet today removing some of his small clothes (he is growing way too fast) and was putting away some closet dividers. I started thinking about how everyone should really have these! I am able to just pull his small set of clothes out and slide over the next. Very easy and keeps things nice and organized! I made his with a jungle theme since his room had “animal accents.” The nice thing about these is they can be customized however you want and they are so easy.
What You Need
More Baby Tips
More Baby DIY Projects
- 3 Ingredient Chemical Free Toy Cleaner – Easy and chemical free!
- DIY Baby Announcement – Save some money and make your own!
- Monthly Baby Updates – Simple way to DIY a monthly update without being a photographer!
- Keepsake Shadow Box – Cute way to keep those newborn memories in one place!
- DIY Familiar Faces – Perfect for recognizing family faces!
- DIY Sensory Bags For Baby – Perfect for 6 months and up!
- DIY Sensory Bottles For Baby – Let baby explore – simple and easy to make!
- DIY Framed Nursery Decor – Can be made with any picture you choose!
- DIY Sensory Table – Start using it as a baby and use it all the way through early elementary!
I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN