I’m always looking for fun ways to keep the kids moving. Adding a theme is a great way to make gross motor games even more fun. There are some pretty cool ideas out there! Today I wanted to share with you some of my favorites that I’ve found to try out this fall!
Fall Themed Gross Motor Games
Check out all of the fun fall themed gross motor games that you can start using today!
- Fall is apple season! The Apple Toss is a great way to work on strength and eye-hand coordination.
- The Inspired Treehouse shares the Leaf Scramble, which also may result in a few chores getting done around the house.
- Pumpkin Relay – This is so much fun!
- Fall themed yoga poses for kids. Your kids will LOVE this activity!
- How about a fall themed movement story? This is a GREAT way to add gross motor with fun story kids can relate too. Plus you can get this for FREE!
- I love this twist on tag with Scarecrow Tag from Childhood 101.
- I love the combination of learning and movement with the ABC Leaf Hunt from Learn Play Imagine.
- The Apple Tree Game is a great way to work on balance and strength from Teaching Mama.
- I love this Apple Skip Counting game to combine gross motor play and learning from Learn Play Imagine.
- The Apple Orchard Gross Motor Game is another fun way to use an apple theme and work on gross motor skills from The Inspired Treehouse.
- The Spider Web Gross Motor Game is perfect for October and a fun way to work on balance and strength from No Time For Flashcards.
- I love adding a theme to hopscotch with Halloween Hopscotch from The Pleasant Thing.
Fall Themed Gross Motor Planning
What themed ideas for fall? You can have those when you check out the gross motor planning ideas for different fall themes!
Fall Motor Planning- Get all of your fall themed gross motor and fine motor planning ideas here.
Apple Motor Planning– Check out all of the apple themed gross motor and fine motor planning ideas.
Pumpkin Motor Planning – How about all things pumpkin? Check out the gross motor and fine motor pumpkin ideas.
Fall Themed Gross Motor
Get fall themed gross motor activities that are ready to go now. Save yourself time, money, and effort by getting all your activities in one pack.
More Great Ways To Get The Kids Moving
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
My store at Pink Oatmeal has ideas to get the kids moving at home, in the classroom, and in therapy!