Black Friday is upon us. That day of crazy shopping around for deals…or has that become Thanksgiving now? Having a newborn I’m opting out of the store rush this year. I’ll admit I kind of like to go and people watch more than anything. I’m usually not one who has a mad list. I’m sure I’ll be participating on online sales though this year. I can’t help myself. One thing I always do try to do when it comes to gifts is make them practical and useful. I’m lucky to collaborate with a great group of therapist bloggers. Many of them have put together gift guides that focus on different developmental skills. I love being able to reference these when I’m coming up with gift ideas.
©pixelrobot/Dollar Photo Club
Holiday Gift Guide – From Physical and Occupational Therapists
- Ideas for gifts for sensory seekers from Mama OT.
- Toys and tools for finger isolation from Sugar Aunts.
- Top 10 gift ideas for children from Dinosaur PT.
- Gifts for kids that need to fidget from Growing Hands on Kids.
- Gifts for babies to promote motor development from Pink Oatmeal.
- Toys and Games for pencil grasp from Mama OT.
- Gifts to improve motor planning from Sugar Aunts.
- Top 8 toys for 2 year olds from Baby OT.
- Stocking stuffers to promote motor development from Pink Oatmeal.
- 40 great gifts for babies and toddlers from CanDo Kiddo.
- Toys to improve hand manipulation from Sugar Aunts.
- 10 toys and games for preschoolers from Mama OT.
- Holiday gift list from Big Leaps.
- Toys and tools to help with visual tracking from Sugar Aunts.
- Stocking stuffers to help with pencil grasp from Mama OT.
- Gifts for the tweens from Mac&Toys.
- Gifts to inspire sensory play from Sugar Ants.
- 7 toys for toddlers from Mama OT.
- Gifts to help kids learn scissor skills from Sugar Aunts.